Rihanna Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive


    AliExpress by Alibaba.com


    Emma Stone, Beyoncé and Mila Kunis have nothing on Rihanna. The editors of Esquire magazine have named the singer the Sexiest Woman Alive.


    The mag's photos of the Talk That Talk singer are certainly sexy: She appears on the cover completely nude. In fact, she appears in many of the pics completely nude. But she claims she's not that aware of her sexuality.


    "At the end of a concert, I don't feel like I've been this sexy thing," Rihanna told the magazine about how she feels after her seemingly sexy stage show. "Really, I don't even think about it."


    The November cover girl said she thinks her show is only sexy when it has to be. "Unless it's a song that really calls for it, like Skin or S&M, or when I cover [Prince's] Darling Nikki.


    There's a section that's called Sex in the show, which is the obvious section for sexuality," she said of getting frisky during her act.


    Not only did Rihanna address her sexiness, but she also opened up about her former boyfriend, Chris Brown, saying she has moved on from the 2009 assault and is now, actually, a fan of his music.


    "It was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career," she explained.


    "It's incredible to see how he pulled out the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan. I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."



    Your Ad Here

Post Title

Rihanna Named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/10/rihanna-named-esquire-sexiest-woman.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive