Dubai trip was ‘unforgettable’ says Kim Kardashian

    CA Disk MD


    AliExpress by Alibaba.com

    US reality TV star Kim Kardashian has said her trip to Dubai was “unforgettable” and she cannot wait to return to the emirate.
    The ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ star, who toured Dubai and Abu Dhabi last week, told her fans on Twitter that see had the “best time” in the UAE.



    “Just touched down in New York! Dubai was unforgettable! Can't wait to go back!” she wrote.



    AdamEveToys.com

    The newly-married star was pictured during her stay at Dubai’s Atlantis resort, taking a camel ride and wearing the traditional Arab abaya.



    “Good morning Dubai! I'm having the best time here! I got some amazing traditional souvenirs to bring home to the fam, they're gonna love!” she told fans.


    Kardashian, who was in town to launch Millions of Milkshakes’ first overseas store, made an official appearance at Dubai Mall on Friday, where she was greeted by thousands of UAE fans.


    Kardashian posted a video clip of her arrival at the mall alongside a message that read: “WOW now this is what I call a warm Middle Eastern welcome!”
    The 30-year-old shot to fame along with her family in the reality TV show, ‘Keeping up With the Kardashians’. The hit television show has spawned several spinoffs, the latest of which features Kim and her sister Kourtney opening their boutique DASH in New York City.



    Prior to her visit, she told Arabian Business that she wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to open a Kardashian hotel or night club in Dubai if the opportunity was right.


    “I’m just excited to meet new people and see what other business opportunities are out there other than what I’ve already have got on,” she said.


    “Absolutely [I would look at real estate], if it made sense and there was something there.


    “I’m hoping that I fall in love with the Middle East. I want to go out there all the time. I want to bring my sisters so I hope the right opportunity comes about and I’m able to really do my homework and research some great real estate opportunities or other opportunities in general.”


    Kardashian was named Hollywood’s top earning reality star in December, raking in an estimated $6m from her various enterprises.

    AliExpress by Alibaba.com

    The star lends her name to a host of products including skincare, swimwear and also promotes the weight loss product Quick Trim.




    Your Ad Here

Post Title

Dubai trip was ‘unforgettable’ says Kim Kardashian


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/10/dubai-trip-was-unforgettable-says-kim.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive