Katie Price leaves NOTHING to the imagination in entirely see-through jumpsuit as she enjoys new-found singledom



    Your Ad Here



    She's back on the market after splitting from Leandro Penna earlier this month.
    And it seems Katie Price is determined to make the most of her new-found singledom, enjoying several nights out on the town over the past week.

    Last night the 33-year-old model decided to show off her figure in an outfit which left nothing to the imagination - a see-through black lace jumpsuit.

    Mother-of-three Katie teamed the outfit with black underwear and black sky-high heels as she partied with friends at London's Centrepoint.




    Katie looked in high spirits on her evening out, smiling for the cameras as she headed home.


    But it seems she may have over-indulged slightly in the alcohol on offer, and was forced to cling to her friend's arm as she made her way down the steps outside the building.
    Katie has remained resolutely silent about the reasons behind her split from Leandro, only saying things were 'all cool' between her and the Argentinian model.
    She said: 'We actually split a long time ago but we're still really good friends. It's all cool. We got on but it didn't work out, it was just one of those things.'


    Now Katie is looking ahead to the future, and is currently working on her new reality show Discovered By Katie Price as well as meeting fans at book signings for her new novel Santa Baby.

    Talking recently about the public perception of her, Katie said: 'I think I’ve matured a lot over the last few years.


    'People are entitled to think or say what they want about me because I put myself in this industry, and have opened myself up to criticism.



    'But I also hope people appreciate the things I have done and continue to do. I hope they appreciate me as a businesswoman at least.


    'I have my new reality TV show, I’m going into management and I have just released my own-brand glossy magazine which I am really proud about.


    'Critics can knock me all they want, but one thing they cannot accuse me of is being lazy.'

Post Title

Katie Price leaves NOTHING to the imagination in entirely see-through jumpsuit as she enjoys new-found singledom


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/10/katie-price-leaves-nothing-to.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive