Kim’s Fragrance Launched at Sephora

    Finally, her fragrance was launched.  Excitingly blogging about it, she wrote: “What an amazing day! So many fans came out to support me at my NYC Sephora launch! I was nervous that no one would turn up, considering we had been forced to reschedule when I got snowed in and couldn’t make it to New York, but the turnout was crazy! I thought having the launch on this day was actually even better because the weather was much better so no one had to stand out in the snow or rain… I mean, it was still pretty freezing, but there was no blizzard, at least! I wore one of our Bebe for Kardashian dresses!”

Post Title

Kim’s Fragrance Launched at Sephora


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2010/11/kims-fragrance-launched-at-sephora_11.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List