Kim Kardashian talks about being on the Set of Spin Industry

    Wow!  Kim Kardashian is not only a super hot sexy babe, she is also a superwoman juggling  on different and diverse business activities.
    She talked about being in the set of Spin Industry in her blog.  She wrote: “This is me on the set of The SPINdustry! I loved being behind the scenes and working with the crew on set. It’s so different to being in front of the cameras on KUWTK, but it’s definitely something I can see myself doing more of in the future. I should produce my own episode of KUWTK… haha, what do you think!? Jonathan and Simon think I’m a bossy producer, but I’m not that bad, I swear! LOL.”

Post Title

Kim Kardashian talks about being on the Set of Spin Industry


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2010/11/kim-kardashian-talks-about-being-on-set.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List