Kim Kardashian; Cover girl international


    She got the looks, but the greatest is that, she got the body that wows those people near or far.
    Kim is fascinated telling her fans of how pleased she is that she is featured in Australia’s FHM.  She wrote: “My FHM Australia and New Zealand cover just hit the news stands this week! I’m always surprised when I see myself on the covers of international magazines. First my South America FHM cover and now this! Thank you guys everywhere for your support. Are there any people in Australia or New Zealand reading this??”

Post Title

Kim Kardashian; Cover girl international


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2010/11/kim-kardashian-cover-girl-international_11.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List