Kim Kardashian on her curvaceous figure

    Kim Kardashian has admitted that she loves her curvaceous figure.

    “I have cellulite. So what! I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless,” the Daily Mail quoted the reality TV star as saying in an interview to the British Cosmopolitan.

    “Sometimes I pig out and I still feel great, and think, “That was so worth it!” That’s how I feel a lot of the time.”

    “I never aspired to be a size zero. Although one time I tried on a dress with a size-8 label when I thought I was a size 4. It turned out it was a UK size 8, so actually it was my normal size. But it made me think, “Why do I even care?” she said.

    “I couldn’t care less if it said 14. It’s just a number.”

    ‘Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, “Oh, my god, your butt’s so big”. And I’d say, “I love it”,” she added.

Post Title

Kim Kardashian on her curvaceous figure


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/04/kim-kardashian-on-her-curvaceous-figure_05.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List