Kim Kardashian Twitter Leaked Picture Shows Bikini (Photo)


    Kim Kardashian posted this photo on Twitter. She asked her fans if they thought she was sexy after posting a new bikini picture of her.

    The 30-year-old Kim Kardashian pic shows she wearing a barely-there black bikini and blingy Jason of Beverly Hills jewels. “Photo shoot time! #2sexy2tweet?” she wrote on Twitter.
    “I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks,” she said. “I’m a lot more insecure than people would assume, but with little stupid things. When I get dressed, I’m always so indecisive.”
    Kim Kardashian said about her secret perfect body: “I think most of it has been changing my eating habits and it’s really worked. I’ve definitely very much improved my eating habits. I haven’t been eating as much sugar or as many carbs.”

Post Title

Kim Kardashian Twitter Leaked Picture Shows Bikini (Photo)


Post URL

https://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/02/kim-kardashian-twitter-leaked-picture_04.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List