Milly Dowler killer Levi Bellfield's daughter Bobbie on her hatred for her father




    The eldest daughter of Milly Dowler murderer Levi Bellfield today calls for him to face the death penalty.
    Bobbie Bellfield, 20, has written a heartbreaking letter of apology to Milly’s parents on behalf of her family.
    And Bobbie has told Milly’s sister Gemma: “You were right when you said ‘a life for a life’. Being locked up is not enough of a punishment for what he has done.”

    Security Cameras Direct offers unbeatable prices

    Showing remarkable emotional ­maturity for someone barely out of their teens, she chose to write to the Dowlers after watching them pour out their anger and grief on Friday in the ­aftermath of Bellfield being given another life sentence.
    Bobbie is the eldest of Bellfield’s 11 children with five women – one of four daughters born to his one-time girlfriend Becky Wilkinson. It was her he called “my favourite girl”.

    She says in her open letter addressed to Milly’s father Bob, mother Sally and elder sister Gemma, 25: “I’m writing to you because I want to say how sorry I am for what my dad has put your ­family through.

    “I felt physically sick when I found out he had killed your daughter.

    “When Milly disappeared, I remember those missing posters being put up. I remember my mum telling us to be ­careful because a maniac was on the loose.”

    And Bobbie told the Sunday Mirror how because her father, 43, had such a ­fixation for blondes, she now feels ­compelled to dye her own hair jet black. She said: “I don’t want anyone looking at me and being reminded that he went after blonde girls.”
    The shocking treatment of Milly’s parents at Bellfield’s Old Bailey trial – when Bob, 59, was quizzed on his sex life and Sally, 51, on Milly’s inner teenage angst – has sparked a ­nationwide outcry.

    Bobbie said: “My dad isn’t just a triple killer, he’s a coward too. He got his ­barrister to ask the most appalling ­questions of Milly’s mum and dad. What right should a murderer have to do that to the victim’s mum and dad?”

    Web Hosting by micfo

    Fighting back tears, Bobbie told how her earliest memories of her father were of him ­­making a fuss of her.




    Those memories are now made ­unbearably painful by the knowledge that he was in truth a sex predator, ­rapist and serial murderer.

    “He even bought me a Barbie doll for my sixth birthday,” said Bobbie, shaking her head in disbelief. “He would give me a tenner and tell me to buy all the sweets I wanted, or take me to a McDonald’s drive-through for a Happy Meal. When he was with his friends he’d show me off, telling them I could sing any song that came on the ­radio.”
    Sid Meier's Civilization V
    After a week in which his brutality was revealed in horrifying detail ­following the conclusion of his trial, Bobbie ­shudders at how near she came to being one of his victims.

    She lived in Feltham, West London, just a few miles from Milly – who should have been celebrating her 23rd birthday yesterday – in Walton-on-Thames.

    “Milly and me could easily have met,” she said. “I often wonder how far Levi would have gone if I’d stayed in contact with him. Could he have murdered me? I will always call him Levi – I can’t bring myself to call him Dad.
    “Levi may never have laid a finger on me, but I saw how he treated women. I watched as he beat up my mum. I would see her after she had been with him and she would have a black eye or a fat lip.

    “Later on, when he was with Emma Mills, I was downstairs and heard her upstairs screaming to him, ‘Get off me! Get off me!’ Now I wonder what he would have done to me if I’d carried on seeing him.”

    Bobbie witnessed at first hand her father’s criminal life as a drug dealer and burglar. In 2001, Bellfield left her in a van while his friends broke into a hairdresser’s, telling her: “You’re the getaway driver.”

    She said: “He would show me a ­shotgun he had in his house and would stand in the garden or at the bathroom window and shoot cans. He even gave me the gun to hold.


    “When I was nine I saw him hit my mum with a brick and a ­bicycle wheel. Another time he smashed all the ­windows in the house.”
    In 2002 – around the time Milly went missing – Bellfield took his daughter to his flat in Walton in the ­middle of the night. Years later it emerged that Milly had walked past the flat – and had then been snatched by her killer. Bobbie said: “I sat in the front room and he went straight into the bedroom. He was in there for 10 minutes. I opened the door a crack. He slammed it shut and shouted, ‘Wait out there – I’ll be out in a minute!’
    “He had never shouted at me before. I don’t know what he was doing. He might have been destroying evidence – he might even have had Milly’s body in there.”

    Bobbie saw her father for the last time in December 2002 – after he tried to kidnap her. “I had been to his house in West Drayton,” she said. “On the Monday he told me, ‘You’ve got a day off school’. The next day he said I had another day off. My mum was ringing, shouting to Levi to bring me back, but he would lie and say, ‘She don’t want to live with you’. She had to go to court to get me back.”


    While police were hunting for Milly’s killer, Bellfield struck again. In 2003 he killed 19-year-old Marsha McDonnell with a hammer, and 18 months later murdered French student Amelie ­Delagrange. Police linked the two ­murders, charged Bellfield in 2006 and he was sentenced to life.

    Currently jobless and living with her mother and sisters, Bobbie says she is still afraid of her father. “I have dreams where he breaks out from prison and turns up at the door,” she said.

    “And I just brace myself for whatever comes out next. If he killed three, I’m sure there are more.”


    Your Ad Here

Post Title

Milly Dowler killer Levi Bellfield's daughter Bobbie on her hatred for her father


Post URL

http://beautykimkardashian.blogspot.com/2011/07/milly-dowler-killer-levi-bellfield.html


Visit Beauty Kim Kardashian for Daily Updated Beauty Kim Kardashian

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive